How to Delete Instagram Account Easily | Hello friends today we are talking about how to delete an Instagram account.
If you want to delete your Instagram account due to some reasons but don’t know how let’s see in this post.
These are some simple steps for deleting an Instagram account
- Go to the Official Website of Instagram
- Log in to your Instagram Account
- After logging into your account Click on this Account Button
- After clicking on this Button. A new page will open & here you can see your whole statistics of your Instagram Account.
- Here you can see a option EDIT PROFILE click on this option.
- Here you can see many options belongs to your Instagram account like your name, bio, etc.
- Scroll Down, Here you can see an option. “TEMPORARILY DISABLE ACCOUNT“
- Click on this Option.
- Select your reason for deactivating your account from the ‘Why are you disabling your account?’ drop-down menu.Once you’ve selected an option, you’ll be prompted to re-enter your password to confirm that you want to deactivate Instagram.
After you’ve selected a reason and entered your password, the option to temporarily disable your account will appear.
Click ‘Temporarily Disable Account’ and your profile – along with all of your content and followers – will be hidden until you reactivate it by logging back in.
How to Reactivate Instagram Account
When you’re ready to join the Instagram community once again, you can reactivate your deactivated account.
To do so, all you have to do is log in to your Instagram account again. Go to instagram.com and log in with your username and password to restore your disabled account.
How to Reactivate Instagram Account … Read More