Hey Reader, So you want to increase your page speed on GT Metrix or any other page speed test website, and you want to make your website fast. So here in this post, I am going to tell you about how you can do that with the help of a Premium Plugin WP Rocket
There’s a lot to fret about once you run some or all of your enterprise on-line. Managing your website’s upkeep, safety and efficiency are simply among the belongings you’ll deal with on high of bringing in traffic and earning revenue.
We’ve written about these matters a myriad of times on this blog, but we’re going to give attention to one on this submit, particularly how to speed up your WordPress website with a premium caching plugin known as WP Rocket.
Short Intro of WP Rocket Plugin
WP Rocket is a premium cache plugin available for WordPress users, as previously stated, but it provides a lot of extras. Using WP Rocket Plugins you can optimize HTML, CSS, and JS files, lazyload media, cache CDN content, optimize your database, and extra features are also added in this plugin.
This put up is designed for new WP Rocket customers. We’re going to cover every part it’s good to know to arrange a primary configuration of this plugin, beginning with methods to set up it
First, let’s discover out what you’re working with so you can see simply how a lot WP Rocket improves your website’s performance.
You can buy a license for this plugin for as little as $49. If you really want to speed up your WordPress website, I recommend you to go with these plugins.
Features of WP Rocket Plugin
These are the key features of WP Rocket Plugin
You can increase the speed of your WordPress website easily using this plugin.
Pricing of WP Rocket Plugin
Pricing of WP Rocket Plugin. Purchase this According to your need and budget.
So now I am assuming you have successfully purchased the WP Rocket Plugin, now time to install the plugin and configure to it’s the best setting to increase the overall performance of your blog.
How to Install WP Rocket Plugin?
- Download the ZIP file after purchasing the WP-Rocket Plugin.
- Open your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- Go to Plugins>Add New and then Click on upload plugin.
4. Click on Install Now and Activate the Plugin.
Now WP Rocket plugin is successfully installed and activated on your website.
It’s time to configure the plugins to it’s best settings.
Configuration of WP Rocket Plugin
- To open the Settings of WP Rocket.
- Hover the Cursor to Setting and Click on WP Rocket.
- After Clicking on it, you will be redirected to WP Rocket Plugin Dashboard.
1. Cache Option in WP Rocket Plugin
Do the same setting as you can see in the above image.
In the Cache Section of WP Rocket Plugin, you will get
- Mobile Cache – Enable both options of Mobile Cache (Check the Image)
- User Cache – Enable the Option of User Cache
and then click on save changes. Now the Cache section has been successfully configured. Let’s move forward to another section.
2. File Optimization in WP Rocket
- Minify CSS – Enable this option
- Combine CSS Files – Enable this option
- Excluded CSS Files – Leave this option as it is
- Optimize CSS Delivery – Enable this option
- Remove JQuery Migrate – Leave this option as it is
- Safe Mode For JQuery – Enable this option
Then click on Save Changes.
3. Media in WP Rocket
In the Media section in the WP Rocket Plugin, you have to configure those options too for better optimization. Let’s do it.
First in the Lazy Load Section
- Enable For Images – Enable this option
- Enable For iFrames and Videos – Enable this option
2nd is the Emoji Section
- Disable Emoji – Enable this option
- Embeds – If you will embed content from Facebook and Twitter you can enable this otherwise you can disable this option, or leave it as it is.
- WebP Compatibility – Enable the WebP Caching
4. Preload in WP Rocket
In the Preload Section in the WP Rocket Plugin, you have to configure some settings for the best caching cleanup.
In the First Section Preload Cache
- Activate Preloading – Enable this Option
- Activate sitemap-based cache preloading – Leave this option as it is
Second Preload Links Section
- Enable link Preloading – Leave this option as it is.
The last 2 sections Prefetch DNS Requests, Preload Fonts, just leave these two options blank.
5. Advanced Rules
Leave the Advanced Rules as it is.
Don’t change anything about this option.
In this Database Section, you will see many options for cleanup.
You have to configure all of them one by one for better server performance, and it will help you to decrease your overall page size which is using by the unused items.
You can back up your website prior to optimizing your database. Fortunately, most quality hosts provide daily backups these days.
Enable each option on this web page besides Auto Drafts (to prevent shedding pages and posts in progress, especially when you have a number of users creating them), and click Optimize to clean the database instantly.
In the First Section Post Cleanup
- Revisions – Enable this option
- Auto Drafts – Enable this option
- Trashed Posts – Enable this option
In the Next Section Comments Cleanup
- Spam Comments – Enable this option
- Trashed Comments – Enable this option
In the Next Section Transients Cleanup
- Expired Transients – Enable this option
- All Transients – Enable this option
In the Database Cleanup
- Optimize Tables – Enable this option
In the Next Section Automatic Section
- Schedule Automatic Cleanup
You can enable this option as per your choice. If you want to schedule the clean up then you can definitely enable this option.
7. CDN in WP Rocket
In this CDN section
Enable the option Enable Content Delivery Network
and leave the other things as default.
So Now You have fully optimized your website with the entire different options WP Rocket presents, run a few remaining checks with GtMetrix, Google Page Speed Insights, and Pingdom to see how a lot additional your website’s performance has improved.
As you can see, WP Rocket is among the best caching options to configure in addition to one of the efficient. Like I stated, most websites will see the biggest improvement upon activation, so if in case you have points with any of the opposite settings or aren’t quite positive about them, don’t be afraid to depart them disabled.
Hope this post is helpful for you.
Thanks For Reading.